New Writing for Wellbeing Group for the New Year!
- A new Writing for Wellbeing group in Bristol will offer a chance for you to relax, nurture your creativity and support your wellbeing. The first of ten creative writing sessions will be a Taster Session on Tuesday 10 January 2017 from 7.30-9.30pm. The Taster Session and weekly Writing for Wellbeing group will take place at the Practice Rooms,39 Cotham Hill, Bristol, BS6 6JY.
- “Writing for Wellbeing sessions will take you on a creative journey, with an opportunity to find fresh inspiration, experiment and to explore your own unique imaginative world.” explains group facilitator Clare Benjamin.
- Clare has previously facilitated Writing for Wellbeing groups in Bristol including for staff at City of Bristol College, and at a “Celebrating Age” festival in the city, is a former Board Member of writing for wellbeing organisation Lapidus and in a Bristol poetry group. She has worked for national and local health charities.
- Feedback from former Writing for Wellbeing group participants includes: “lifts my mood for the week”, “good strong tools for aiding wellbeing in a relaxed but well held space, allowing freedom to express in an inviting structure that was safe but not too rigid” and “the course made me believe more in myself.“
- Sessions cost £14/12 concessions per two hour session, or £140 / £120 concessions for all ten sessions. For further information and to book please contact Clare on email@example.com or call 07800 634309.